* Orange season has ended. Comback for more orange picking on September 2014.
* Saturday night buffet dinners are on with Chef Aklay cooking up a storm. We chose Saturdays for the buffet as this would be the once-a-week "market day" for the whole town when all the freshest produce from all over Sagada come together. Seats are limited so please be sure to contact us and post a booking earlier.
* Roads through Banaue or via Baguio from Manila are all cleared of land slides and are passable to most vehicles. A car with a higher ground clearance, and not necessarily with 4x4 capability would be able to make the trip.
- Massage Services
- Safe & Spacious Parking Area
- Shuttle Services
- Foreign Currency Payments
- Cafe' Bodega
- On-Site Restaurant
- Alfresco Dinning
- Meals and Snacks to-go
- Open: 6am to 9pm
- The Dap-ay
- All Weather Bonfire Area
Welcome to The Rock Inn and Café
Nestled among lush blooming orange trees in a four-hectare land totally ringed with a verdant pine forest, ROCK FARM offers you the ultimate in serenity with all comforts of home.
Started as an orange orchard a decade ago, it is now a unique resort ideal for conference, seminars, workshops, and retreats, as well as a soothing hideaway from the maddening crowd.
It now boasts of complete meeting facilities for hundred persons as well as café that will delight your taste buds and Inn that has an aura of intimacy and the comforts of home.
It will also showcase the best in the cordillera cultures in a museum gallery in the very near future.